Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Behind the three doors

                    Behind Door one   
 Behind Door one, it is dark, cold, spooky and rusty. When I first enter in the door I look frightened and shivery. When I open the door someone scares me. The person is wearing a mask. He had some other people behind him. It is creepy because they were all staring at me. Afterwards they bring their swords out ready to chase you around and around. Then I check everywhere If there is any weapons around the room and then there is nothing around. I had nothing to fight with. Then I escape out of the room. How I escape well after the fight the people are sleeping, and I am not sleeping so I quietly escape out of the room. Then I survived.

  Behind Door Two
Behind door two, it is full of spider webs and rats. Before I even got inside I had this funny feeling that when I go inside someone will come up to me with a horrid face. Then I scream HELP HELP!!!!!. Afterwards the horrid face man comes along and takes out a gun out of his pocket ready to shoot me. I start to shake I don’t know what to do. But luckily I found a sword on the couch. So then I fighted with the horrid face man then I survived.

Behind door three
Behind door three was a scary ugly man who loves money. Every time he heard a noise that sounds like money, he would come up to you and squeeze you really tight, that you will feel like vomiting. When the ugly man squeezes me tight I feel like I want to vomit and I feel I am bleeding. That’s the end    

1 comment:

  1. I like this part... "Behind Door one, it is dark, cold, spooky and rusty. When I first enter in the door I look frightened and shivery." It has lots of adjectives.

    ReplyDelete