Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

100WC


100 Word challenge
It was the morning and I wanted to go in my pool. When I went in my pool I shouted YUCK!! There’s green stuff in my pool, I shouted to my mum. My mum said calm down it is just green stuff. I said to my mum I am not swimming in that pool, can you change the water please mum, sorry I can’t then can you call the caretaker, ok. A few seconds later the pool was finished it had turned back to normal yay!! I am very very happy now. The next minute it turned green again.…....

4 comments:

  1. Tena Koe Rosa
    Fantastic writing I can't wait to read the ending to this story please do continue. This reminded me of my writing that I did when I was younger. Where did you get this Idea for this crazy story from?
    He Whetu koe (you're a star) Ka Pai (good work)
    From Jessie
    (click on my profile name to visit my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rosa,My name is Madisyn from Grey main school.I like how you have put lots of information in.Next time you could put full stops in the correct place.
    Heoi ano taku mo naianei
    From Madisyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai Ora Rosa.
    WOW! what an amazing 100 WC you have created, that story caught my attention right at the start and made me want to read more. where did you get the idea from. this reminds me of my pool over winter we didn't use it and when it came summer again it really was green so we had to break it to peaces and take it to the dump.
    from Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNLUCKY HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete