Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Adult and child By Rosa

I was trying to fix my broken bike. Because the chains were broken, I needed some help. So I went next door to my friends house, and no one was at home, except for my friend’s dad. Then I asked for some help, to fix my bike, and he said yes, because he was a bike nerd. Then we were helping each other, and we fixed the bike. YAY I shouted my bike is fixed, now I can ride it to the beach. So I went to the beach and, I just found out that my friend, was at the beach for the whole time, with her other friend.

That’s the end of my whole story. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Tena Koe Rosa
    It is Jessie from Mamaku hub @GMS. Great writing I do get the Adult and child part. The one thing that I don't get was the part about the other child at the beach the whole time, that part didn't connect. Why did you want to write about this subject?
    He Whetu Koe (you're a star)
    From Jessie
    Please click on my profile name to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Rosa, my name is Kyra from Mamaku 1, Grey Main School. I liked you paragraph because it includes who, what , where and why. Maybe next time you could try saying when or how this happened. This reminds me of riding my bike on the Spencerville beach in Christchurch. Did you know that if you don't be careful while riding your bike on the beach, you can get sand in you brakes or get stuck in wet sand, and fall off. He Whetu Koe! (You're a star!)

    ReplyDelete