Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

The bush walk

One day there was a girl named Rosa, who was walking along this bush. She saw this fire, well she was walking along the bush. Then she just walked past without, even bothering to look at the fire. But she was not looking at her footsteps, then she got trapped by a net. It hurts because she slipped, in the mud well she got trapped in the net.


The next day Rosa was still in the net, she heard a sound it had sounded, like the fire still on and it was. “HELP HELP” I SCREAMED but then, I felt something in my back pocket, it felt sharp it was some scissors. I started to cut the net strings off, the fire was coming towards the net. I felt terrified and unhappy. My heart was beating so fast It could not stop beating so fast. But finally I escaped out of the net. How well the fire was only halfway,

4 comments:

  1. could you think about putting comers some where else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosa,
    Great work. I like your story. well done

    Sincerely Suhayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suhayra

    ReplyDelete